Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring near Lakehills, TX (CFY or CCC)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in Lakehills, TX (CFY or CCC)
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time School SLP job opening with a wonderful district near Lakehills, TX. The ideal candidate will hold their active Texas SLP licensure and already have some schools experience in hand; however, the district is open to first-time school SLP's too! ProCare can also offer you a generous benefits package tailored specifically to your needs! See more details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: Multiple openings, onsite openings mostly, mostly elementary age students
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active Texas state SLP license (or ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled