Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring near Mountain View, CA (CFY or CCC)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in Mountain View, CA (CFY or CCC)
Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, ProCare Therapy may have just the right opportunity for you! We have teamed up with an excellent school district near Mountain View, CA which is looking for someone to join their district for the full 2021-2022 school year beginning ASAP. This is your chance to work with a wonderful school providing an excellent amount of staff support. If you feel you are a good fit, apply online now and get an interview today! More details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35+ hours per week
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: Elementary caseload, around 45-50 students
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active California state SLP license (or ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled