Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring near Palo Alto, CA (CFY or CCC)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in Palo Alto, CA (CFY or CCC)
If you are a qualified Speech Language Pathologist in California looking for a full-time job opportunity for the 2021-2022 school year, ProCare wants to hear from you! We are currently working with a fantastic school district near the Palo Alto area and actively looking to fill a full-time School SLP position beginning ASAP and lasting for the full school year ending in June. If you believe you are the right fit for the job, please apply online today! More details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35+ hours per week
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: Elementary caseload, around 45-50 students
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active California state SLP license (or ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
To be considered for this position, please contact Jack Austin at email@example.com. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled