Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring near San Marcos, TX (CFY or CCC)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in San Marcos, TX (CFY or CCC)
Are you an experienced and reliable SLP in Texas looking for a new job opportunity? We have the perfect opening for you! This is your chance to work full-time with a marvelous school district near the San Marcos, TX area for the full upcoming 2021-2022 school year beginning ASAP. If you believe you would be a good fit for the position, please apply online now and get an interview today! See more specific job information below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: Multiple openings, onsite openings mostly, mostly elementary age students
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active Texas state SLP license (or ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
The school district is looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply online today and send an updated copy of your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you when I receive your application regarding the next steps of the process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled