Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring near Seguin, TX (CFY or CCC)
Job Type: Any
Full-time school Speech Language Pathologist job now hiring in Seguin, TX (CFY or CCC)
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for an experienced and certified Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time school SLP job near Seguin, TX for the full 2021-2022 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews now, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Further details on the job can be seen below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Pay & Benefits: Competitive hourly rates + Insurance Benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: Multiple openings, onsite openings mostly, mostly elementary age students
- Degree: Must have Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- License / Certification: Must hold active Texas state SLP license (or ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Schools experience preferred but not required!
If interested, please apply online and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled