Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Let us help you, ProCare Therapy has partnered up with a school district near the Lyons, IL area just 25 minutes southwest of Chicago and they are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the upcoming school year. Please see additional details about this position below:
We are offering Competitive pay for this position.
All qualified candidates apply today
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- K-5th or Middle School
- Small Numbers
- Employment Type:
- Full-Time (35 hr/wk)
- Full school year
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (IL)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Will consider Strong CF
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled