Full Time School Speech Language Pathologist/Assistant (2022-23) in Greenwood, SC
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Greenwood, SC, that is looking for full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and/or a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join their team for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 school year.
The mission of the school district is to enable all students to achieve excellence in a global society, and its vision is to prepare tomorrows leaders together. To succeed in our mission, we need a SLP/SLPA to help guide tomorrows leaders to the success we know they will achieve. If you feel you are perfect for this job, then please read below for more information.
- Full time - 35 hours
- K - 8 Grade
- Onsite only for now
- School year started this week
- Caseload to be discussed during interview
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology for SLP
- Requires a Bachelor's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be Licensed in the State of SC
- Previous Experience in Schools or with Children is Preferred but not Required
- Competitive Compensation - heavily dependent on experience and certifications
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected]. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (904) 539 - 4119. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled