Full-time School Teacher's Assistant job in Concord, CA | Quick Start Needed!
If you are looking for a School Paraprofessional or Teacher’s Assistant job opportunity which will both enrich and advance your career along with paying you the competitive rate which you deserve – ProCare Therapy may have the perfect position for you to apply for and learn more about. We are a school staffing organization which partners with school districts and professionals nationwide. We regularly work with districts in Illinois and have now partnered with a supportive school district in Concord, CA which is looking to fill an open School Paraprofessional job for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year. For those seeking a new opportunity, this would be the perfect chance to make a change and get a feel for a new position or school district before hiring for the 2023-2024 school year begins. Hours, dates, and further information can be found below – please send in an online application if you would like to begin the hiring process.
Job Assignment Details:
- Hourly Pay Rate: $22 - $28/hr.
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35 hours per week (minimum)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2, 2023
- Potential to extend contract for Summer & 2023-2024 SY!
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to work primarily 1-on-1 with students in one of the district's elementary, middle or high school locations
- Paraprofessionals and Teacher's Assistants are may also be asked to assist a specific teacher & classroom throughout the day as well
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day as needed
- Work 1-to-1 and in small group settings with student(s) in assigned caseload
- Previous school teaching assistant or substitute experience preferred, but new grads & first timers are also welcome!
- High School GED required
- Must provide 2 professional references & pass drug/background check
To be considered for this position, please contact me directly at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. Once received – I will reach out to you with more information on the interview and hiring process, the school district, and the details of the job itself.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled