Full-time School Teacher's Assistant job in Hawthorne, NJ | 2022-2023 SY
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking candidates to consider for a full-time School Teacher’s Assistant job opportunity in the Hawthorne, NJ area. Our agency has partnered with a school district in Hawthorne which is looking for applicants who can start as soon as possible and be available for the full remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, through June 2023. If the position ends up being a good fit for you, you may also have the option to return and extend the assignment through the full 2023-2024 school year! If you are a School Paraprofessional or Teacher’s Assistant in the Hawthorne area looking for your next full-time position and believe you would be good fit, please see further details below and fill out an online application!
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 32.5 hours per week (minimum)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 6, 2023
- Potential to extend contract for Summer & 2023-2024 SY!
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to work primarily 1-on-1 with students in one of the district's elementary, middle or high school locations
- Paraprofessionals and Teacher's Assistants are may also be asked to assist a specific teacher & classroom throughout the day as well
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work 1-to-1 with assigned student(s) in the district to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- Provide direct classroom support to assigned teacher in the district
- Assist students with behavioral management techniques throughout the day as needed
- Work 1-to-1 and in small group settings with student(s) in assigned caseload
- Active New Jersey Substitute license OR Paraprofessional certification
- Previous school teaching assistant or substitute experience preferred, but new grads & first timers are also welcome!
- High School GED required
- Must provide 2 professional references & pass drug/background check
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to apply for, please fill out an online application form. If you have questions and want further details, please send an updated copy of your resume and questions directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will contact you with more information regarding job and the next steps of the hiring process.
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled