Licensed Sign Language Interpreter needed for Middle School Student in Virginia
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and skilled Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Fredericksburg area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full-Time hours
- One on one interpreting
- Middle school students
- A passing score on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) Written
- A valid Virginia Quality Assurance Screening (VQAS) Level III
- Test along with a minimum of a Level 3.5 on the EIPA Performance Test;
- Any other state qualification or national certification (excluding Certificate of Deaf Interpretation) recognized by the Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of hearing (VDDHH) as equivalent to or exceeding the VQAS Level III.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled