Full time Sign Language Interpreter - Oakland, CA
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must be fluent in American Sign Language and have at least a 4.0 EIPA Score
New Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Oakland, California | Full-Time Position | 2021-2022 school year
ProCare Therapy is working on behalf of a school district in Oakland, California to find a qualified and talented Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time position. This position will be for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Full Time
- Must have EIPA 4.0 or higher OR RID/NIC cert
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to [email protected]
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled