- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
Full Time - Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job - Fayetteville, AR
A school in Fayetteville, Arkansas is currently seeking a Sign Language Interpreter for their deaf-education students for the upcoming school year. This position is full-time and will be a contract assignment with ProCare Therapy. Come work in this beautiful area and see what the state of Arkansas has to offer! We can offer Housing/Travel stipends for this assignment.
Candidates must have their RID certification or at least a 3.5 EIPA to be considered.
- 35 hours per week
- Full school year contract
- Educational interpreting with secondary student
- Flexible scheduling during the week
- Weekly paychecks and healthcare benefits
- Quick interview and offer
- Experience working in a school system preferred
- Passing EIPA score or RID certification
- Available for the full school year
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an application below or contact Asma Javed at Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com or via phone at 770-225-3021.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled