Hindi speaking Interpreter needed in Whiteland, IN
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Hindi Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located in Whiteland, IN.
Employment type and hours: Full time, Contract
Start date: ASAP
End date: May 26, 2023
Hours: 20 hours/week (7:30-11:30, M-F)
• Must be bilingual in Hindi/English
- Language facilitator between staff and student
• Working with one high school student
Education:- Bachelors level degree in ASL or Education interpreting.
- Certifications: EIPA, RID, or NIC
As a Sign Language Interpreter with ProCare Therapy, you’ll enjoy:
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
• Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
• 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Location: The Town of Whiteland is located in north/central Johnson County approximately 19 miles south of Indianapolis.
How to apply?:
• You can enter in your information and contact details below
• Send your resume to: [email protected]
• Or simply give me a call and connect at: 904-376-7010
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled