Full-time SLP job now hiring for the 2023-2024 School Year | Leavenworth, KS
The 2022-2023 school year is flying by and 2023-2024 hiring season is quickly approaching! If you are a Speech Language Pathologist who is already looking for your next opportunity for the upcoming new school year, you are in luck! There are plenty of new School Speech Language Pathologist opportunities in your area and ProCare Therapy would love to connect with SLP's like yourself who are eager to begin a new position as soon as possible. We have partnered with a wonderful school district in Leavenworth, KS which is looking to hire a full-time SLP as soon as possible for the full upcoming 2023-2024 school year beginning in later this year August. Employment with ProCare Therapy comes with competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits, 401K options, and perhaps most importantly, gives you the chance to take control of your employment and find the position which will be the right fit for you. To find out more, please apply online today and we will be in touch with you as soon as we receive your application.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Hours per Week (minimum): 40.0 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 2023 – May 2024
- Case Load Description:
- SLP's will be assigned to work with a specific caseloads of students in one of the district's Elementary, Middle or High School locations
- Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process
- Participate in the development of student IEP's
- **Full description & further details to come during interview process with the district**
- Degree: Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Science Disorders
- License: Active Illinois PEL & SLP licensure
- Open to CCC or CFY!
- 1 previous year school SLP experience preferred (but not required)
If you want to apply now and learn more about this great job opportunity, please fill out the online application and then send an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] and I will be in contact regarding the next steps of the process!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled