2022-2023 School Speech Therapist: Contract Position
A great School districts near the Herscher, IL area is looking to hire a Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for a current, full-time opening. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- Employment Type:
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full-Time, 5 days per week, 7.35 hrs a day
- age 3-7
- 50 kids
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (IL)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- open to CF's
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Supervise current SLPA
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled