Full Time SLP Position
Job Type: Any Of These
There is a school district that is actively seeking out a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to their kiddos for the upcoming school year. This is a contracted position through ProCare Therapy.
- Full time
- Upcoming school year
- Elementary and Middle school students
- Some travel may be required
- In person services
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology (or equivalent)
- SLP license in CA
- Open to new graduates - supervision provided
- WEBIEP experience is a plus
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, apply below and contact me directly with any questions that you may have.
To eliminate any back and forth, schedule a one-on-one call here.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled