Full-time SLP positions for upcoming school year: Around Glide, OR
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has 2 full-time Speech language pathologist openings for the 2021-2022 school year around Glide, OR. Please continue reading below about the available positions and apply today if either interest you.
- Must have OR SLP license; SLP-CCC
- Full-time (37.5-40 hrs./week)
- 2021-2022 school year (August 30,2021- June 10,2022)
- Elementary school kiddos
- 1 school location
- ~50 kiddos on caseload
- Open to strong CFY if willing to sign for 2 year
- Elementary/middle school students
- ~60 kiddos on caseload
- SLPA support (SLP must have 2-year post Masters experience)
- 2 classrooms with students who have complex communication needs/AAC
You will be an employee of ProCare Therapy, a contract position that offers competitive compensation and insurance. For more information or questions, please contact Izzy Palermo at (770) 557-3225 and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please send me a copy of your resume directly to: email@example.com and please also follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled