Full time SLP School Job in Huntington Beach, CA
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
A school district in Huntington Beach, California is looking for positive and energetic school speech language pathologists (SLP). Come join this great multidisciplinary team!
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- Full time (37.5 hrs/week)
- Full school year
- Prek-5th grades
- Virtual position with in-person assessments (no VOCO)
- Working with Autism, nonverbal, and/or severe behaviors
- Using SEIS & SEIS billing
- 1-2 school sites
- Push-In & Push-Out services
Required credential: Current cleared CA SLP licensure.
- Elementary experience needed
- AAC experience needed
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled