Full-Time SLP - Vancouver, WA - Work from home or onsite
Job Type: Contract
Virtual School SLP Job - Vancouver, WA
We are in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a school in Vancouver, WA. This is a full time job and the director is eager to find a SLP as soon as possible. Both onsite and teletherapy candidates with the ability to work from home will be considered. Interviews will begin as resumes arrive.
- On site or Remote
- Full Time Hours
- 10/23/20-June 2021
- Middle School
- Must have WA License + ESA
Services needed at our middle school, one building, around 50 caseload. Building has an intensive life skills class and a "life skills-light" class. Some students have augmentative communication devices - we would prefer at least part of the week in person, but would consider remote if the SLP could provide those services remotely.
*This is an immediately need.
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid WA State Licensure/State Credentials and ESA
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
If you are a SLP interested in this position, please send a resume to email@example.com. Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled