Full-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Join ProCare
Join ProCare as a talented Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a rewarding full-time assignment in our district during the 2023-2024 school year in Quincy, California. If you hold an active Speech license in California, a Master's Level degree, and preferably some school experience, we encourage you to apply today! We offer competitive hourly rates, comprehensive healthcare benefits, and provide a personal recruiter to support you.
Caseload: We have multiple K-12 openings, and are flexible in terms of assigning based on best fits! Let us know your preference!
Hourly rate: The hourly rate for this position begins at $50 for new graduates, and is negotiable based on experience!
Requirements: To be considered for this role, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Active Speech Pathologist license in California
- Master's Level degree from an accredited speech program
- Preferably, some experience within the school system. Please note that licensure and relevant experience are strictly required for this position. Unlicensed applicants will not be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities: As an SLP in our district, your general responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, monitoring, and reviewing the Individual Education Program (IEP) for each student on your caseload, at least annually
- Working with parents to improve communication skills and support their child's educational program
- Collecting and maintaining accurate records for all students on your caseload
- Providing appropriate speech/language screening and diagnostic services
- Collaborating with regular education and/or special education educators on an ongoing basis
- Referring students to other specialists as needed
- Providing effective therapeutic services according to established program guidelines and service delivery models
- Administering ongoing evaluations of student progress towards established goals and objectives
- Serving as a resource to regular education teachers and administrators regarding the needs of communicatively handicapped children
- Performing special duties to meet the unique needs of specific populations
- Participating in training programs to enhance skills and proficiency related to the assignment
- Ensuring adherence to good safety procedures
Why Procare? Procare Therapy is a trusted leader in special education staffing. As a candidate, you will enjoy competitive hourly rates, comprehensive healthcare benefits (including vision and dental insurance), and exceptional flexibility. You will also have a personal recruiter dedicated to supporting you. To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to explore our blog.
If this opportunity aligns with your interests, we invite you to apply today using the form below or via email. Please send an updated copy of your resume along with a short introduction about yourself to [email protected]! Don't miss out on the chance to join ProCare and make a difference in the lives of students in Quincy.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled