We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate School Social Worker to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the social, emotional, and behavioral challenges that children and adolescents face. You will provide support to students, families, and school staff, and ensure that students have the necessary resources to achieve their academic and personal goals.
- 2023-2023 school year
- Full time position; 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: 6th-12th grade
- Around 30-45 students
- Three year evaluation test and reports
- Service IEP/504/RTI minutes
- Attend staff meetings and assist with mental health concerns
- Conduct assessments to identify student needs and develop appropriate interventions
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to develop plans for student success
- Coordinate and lead school-wide initiatives related to social-emotional learning and mental health
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of student interactions and progress
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited institution
- Valid Illinois licensure or certification as a school social worker
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a school or educational setting preferred
Pay and Benefits:
Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and three professional references to [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled