- Job Location:
Rochester Hills, MI
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district near Rochester Hills, Michigan is working with ProCare in order to fill a full-time School Social Worker position. This opportunity would start as soon as possible and be through the duration of this school year.
- Full time
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 to 40 hours per week
- Starting ASAP
- Contract through end of the school year
- Caseload will be assigned based upon experience and preference
- Must have MI Social Worker License in hand
- Prior school experience is preferred, but not required
Sign on and completion bonuses are available. Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »