- Job Location:
Rochester Hills, MI
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A job opening for a Social Worker in the Rochester Hills, MI area has been posted for the this school year. They are looking to interview candidates to hire for a full time position.
- Full time, Full school year
- M-F 5 Days/Week (37.5 hours)
- Competitive compensation
- No Criminal History
- Clean drug screen
- Enable child to learn effectively
- Develop behavioral intervention strategies
- Crisis intervention
- Conflict Resolution & Anger Management
- Develop social interaction skills
- 401k plan
- Health, Dental and Optic Insurance
- Weekly competitive compensation
Interviews are currently being arranged so if do believe that this is a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »