- Job Location:
Rochester Hills, MI
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A job opening for a Social Worker in the Rochester Hills, MI area has been posted for the this school year. They are looking to interview candidates to hire for a full time position.
- Full time, Full school year
- M-F 5 Days/Week (37.5 hours)
- Competitive compensation
- No Criminal History
- Clean drug screen
- Enable child to learn effectively
- Develop behavioral intervention strategies
- Crisis intervention
- Conflict Resolution & Anger Management
- Develop social interaction skills
- 401k plan
- Health, Dental and Optic Insurance
- Weekly competitive compensation
Interviews are currently being arranged so if do believe that this is a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »