- Job Location:
Rochester Hills, MI
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A job opening for a Social Worker in the Rochester Hills, MI area has been posted for the this school year. They are looking to interview candidates to hire for a full time position.
- Full time, Full school year
- M-F 5 Days/Week (37.5 hours)
- Competitive compensation
- No Criminal History
- Clean drug screen
- Enable child to learn effectively
- Develop behavioral intervention strategies
- Crisis intervention
- Conflict Resolution & Anger Management
- Develop social interaction skills
- 401k plan
- Health, Dental and Optic Insurance
- Weekly competitive compensation
Interviews are currently being arranged so if do believe that this is a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »