We are partnered with a school district near Matteson, Illinois area that is currently in need of a Special Education Teacher. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with fantastic colleagues and students! Apply today!
- 35 hours per week
- Start Date: Beginning of Spring semester
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- Interviewing now!
- Bachelor’s in Education and Master’s or Doctoral in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Must have ACTIVE Illinois license
- School experience is preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Premium health, vision, and dental Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If interested, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to connect me directly at my office number below. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled