Full-Time Special Education Teacher (Grades 9-12)
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Full-Time Special Education Teacher for a position in Plum, PA. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing special education services to students in grades 9-12.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Modify and adapt general education curriculum to meet the needs of students with special needs
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies as necessary
- Collaborate with general education teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure that students receive appropriate services and accommodations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate in Special Education
- Prior experience teaching high school students with special needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time position with a competitive hourly rate of $35-$45, based on experience and qualifications. ProCare Therapy offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
If you are passionate about helping students with special needs achieve their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to ProCare Therapy for immediate consideration.
Education Staffing Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled