Full Time Special Education Teacher Opportunity near Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Special Education Teacher Opportunity near Peoria, AZ
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Special Education Teacher this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Boston, MA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Elementary (needs 1-5 cert)
- In person
- The position is a inclusion special education teaching position.
- The individual would have to have experience with completing evaluations, writing IEP's and progress reports and delivering specially designed instruction.
- The person would also need to be flexible and that if we happen to go into a remote model this will be part of the position as well.
- The position would begin on or around March 8th through June 20th.
- The hours are between 815-3pm and will include duties ( ie bus, door, cafeteria)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in MA
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled