- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Full Time Special Education Teacher - Plainfield, NH
A ProCare Therapy job opportunity is currently available for a certified Special Education teacher in the Plainfield, NH area. The Special Education Teacher will be placed based on their experience and preference. This position is available for the 2018-19 school year. Apply today to be considered! Resumes and references can be emailed directly to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Job Details Include:
- K-12 positions available
- Full Time Contract (37.5 hours/week)
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- NH Special Education Teaching Cert.
- Excellent references
- Ability to work well with staff, students, and administration
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students
The Director of Special Education is ready to review the resumes of qualified Special Education Teachers in the Plainfield area. If you would like more details about this position, including specific location and more caseload details, contact Briana Harton today.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled