Position: Speech Language Pathologist - 23/24 School Year
Location: San Miguel, CA
Start Date: 08/17/2023
End Date: 06/07/2024
Are you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity for the 23/24 school year? Join our team in San Miguel, CA, and make a meaningful impact on students' communication skills. We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist to work with an elementary/middle school caseload.
- Manage a caseload of 46 students, including being a case manager for 29 students and providing related services for 17 students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine speech and language needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals
- Provide direct therapy services to students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals to support students' communication skills
- Monitor student progress and maintain accurate documentation
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Valid California state licensure or eligibility
- Previous experience working with diverse speech and language disorders
This is a full-time position for the 23/24 school year. If you are passionate about helping students improve their communication abilities and meet the qualifications mentioned above, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] Further details will be provided during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled