Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Fredericksburg, VA | 2022/23 School Year
ProCare Therapy has come together with an amazing school district in Fredericksburg, Virginia, to offer an excellent Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) the opportunity to join their team for the upcoming 2022/23 school year! With help from the community, parents and staff, the school seeks to prepare their students for the future. We would love if an SLPA would come to assist us with this mission, gauranteeing our students a life of success.
If we find the right candidate to fill this role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022/23 school year is here, so lets get an interview scheduled!
- Full-time SLPA
- 37.5 hours a week
- For the 2022/23 school year
- Start: Upon Onboarding completion
- End: End of school year
- Will be assisting SLP with caseload
- Specific details regarding caseload to be discussed during interview
- Ready to interview
- Requires a Bachelor's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed SLPA in VA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Dependent on school experience
- Weekly pay
- Benefits for full time only
- 401k Matching
- Insurance: Health, Optical, and Dental
- United Healthcare
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled