Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job (CF)(CCC) - Albuquerque, NM
Job Type: Contract
I am looking to speak with CCC-SLP and CF level Speech Language Pathologist in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area that are looking to work in the educational setting full-time on-site. Openings are available within all ages group, with mild-moderate needs on the caseloads. Therapists are not required to have schools experience, and pediatric experience is preferred. Candidates must be comfortable working within a large team.
If you are an experienced school speech therapist with more then 2 years recent schools experience, there is 1 opening for a 1099 work from home virtual therapist.
- Full-Time (32.5 Hours)
- Full 2020-2021 School Year
- Caseload ages: K-12
- Virtual Interview Process
- Prospective (CCC-SLP or CF) candidates must have New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist License + Master’s degree
- Continued Education Credit
- Health Benefits
- Fully Paid Relocation (Required to have New Mexico license in process)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled