ProCare Therapy is working closely with a school district in Kenosha, Wisconsin interview and hire a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. This position will be a year-long contract awarded to a candidate comfortable working with a K-12th grade caseload. As a ProCare employee, you will qualify for Healthcare benefits provided through United Healthcare. More information regarding this opportunity can be found below.
- 22/23 SY
- 5 days/week
- 37.5 hours/week
- General SLP duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Majority Elementary
- Average-sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Slight travel within the district needed
- Working alongside the district SLP staff
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School experience preferred; not required
- WI SLP license
- CFs or CCCs
If this is not the position or area that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Resumes can be submitted directly to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled