- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school district in Lawrence, Massachusetts has a need for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a full-time position and will be contracted through ProCare Therapy until the end of the current school year. See more details below and apply today.
- Full time
- Middle school caseload
- Approximately 60 students on caseload
- Will complete evaluations on a rotating basis
- Starts immediately and ends at the end of the 2018/2019 school year
- Must have Master's degree in Speech and Communication Disorders
- Must be licensed in MA
Compensation for this position is experience-based. We offer competitive compensation and weekly paychecks. If selected to fill this position, you will receive a compensation package tailored to fit your needs.
If you wish to learn more about this position, apply below and send a current resume to Caleb.Averett@procaretherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »