22/23 School Year Speech-Language Pathologist Needed- Colorado
ProCare has teamed up with a District near the Windsor area, that is currently interviewing for a Speech-Language Pathologist. This is a contract position open to Full time candidates. Here are the details about this role:
- Working with students in grades: Middle School
- Prefers someone with school experience
- Competitive compensation package
- This is open to Full time 40 hours
- 8 hours per day
- Caseload: Up to and around 50 students
- 2 buildings
- Open to new grads
- Must have or be able to acquire Colorado SLP licensure
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Master’s Degree in SPeech-Language Pathology
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume [email protected] or give me a call at 770-882-2057. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district. Thank you!
If you are a new graduate, please follow the link below for our CFY program:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled