We need an experienced and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist for the rest of the 2023-2024 schoolyear. The school district we work with has a full-time job opening. You would be working with a K-8th grade caseload. If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, please send me your current resume to have an interview set up with the school director!
- Onsite near the Lewiston, Maine area
- Start ASAP
- 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active Maine SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] . Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled