Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 22/23 SY - Loveland, CO
ProCare Therapy is looking to contract a Full Time SLP for the upcoming school year. This position is located just north of Denver in a beautiful area surrounded by the mountains and nature. It will give you that small town feel while allowing easy access to the bigger cities.
- 401k matching
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options
- Assess and monitor student progress
- Develop and integrate IEPs
- Hold 1:1 as well as group sessions
- Provide SLP services to students in need
- State SLP License required
- Master's degree in SLP required
- School experience preferred but not required
- SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY are encouraged to apply!
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12 options
- 2 building sites
Interested? If so, please apply and send me your resume!
Emily Giglio - [email protected] - (904) 513-9965
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled