Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Bristol, Connecticut
Job Type: Contract
A school district located near Bristol, Connecticut has a position open for a full-time speech language pathologist (SLP) or speech language pathologist assistant. The district is looking to have the candidate finish out the end of the school year. The age of students on the caseload will elementary.
Full Job Details:
- Full-time hours (35+ hours a week)
- The remaining school year
- ASAP start
- Phone interview transitions to offer
- Prospective (SLP) candidates must have: Connecticut license + CCC + Master’s degree
- Prospective (SLPA) candidates must have: Connecticut license + Bachelor’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening. Have a great day and thank you for your time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled