Full Time Speech Language Pathologist - Springwater, OR
Job Type: Any Of These
Do you want to feel good about your work, be challenged, make a positive impact on kids, and earn a good living for yourself and your family? Well look no further!
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district near Springwater in the state of Oregon in search for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist. Learn more about this position below!
- Full-Time hours (40 hours weekly)
- Kindergarden to Elementary Caseload
- Onsite duties! (Working from the school)
- 45 Kids on Caseload
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- End Date: June 18, 2021
- Basic duties of a Speech Language Pathologist (Therapy, Evaluations, Reports, Meetings)
The school district is super supportive and looking to add on a qualified Speech Pathologist who would be a good fit for the kids!
Working with ProCare Therapy will be a great step for your professional career! Here are some of the benefits of working with us!
- Competitive Pay !
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits!
- 401k Plan!
To be considered, the candidate much meet these qualifications below!
- Applicant must posses a Masters level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must have an active SLP license in the state of Oregon
- Seasoned Speech Language Pathologists along with Speech Pathologists seeking to fulfill their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) will be considered for the position!
- School Experience a plus!
Interested in this position? Apply below directly and email your resume to: Tremayne.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled