Location: Westerville, OH
Category: Schools - SLP
If a school-based position sounds like the dream to you, then look no further! ProCare Therapy has you set for school-based positions during the school year or even during the summer. We are currently seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our partnership with a school district in the Westerville, OH area!
- Full Time
- Current SLP services one elementary school in the district for the majority of the week
- 1-1.5 days at a christian school in district working with students on service plans
- Mainly artic, language, and social skills with some Some ASD students on caseload
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology and/or Communication Disorders
Benefits to Working with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive weekly compensation (W-2)
- Interview preparation
- Premium health insurance (including eye and dental)
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me via the information below. I would love to help you find your dream job!
Saleta Hall, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled