Full time Speech Pathologist School Job in King City, CA
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
A school district in King City, California is looking for positive and energetic school speech language pathologists (SLP). Come join this great multidisciplinary team!
As the SLP, you will:
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
SLP Job Details:
- 2 days at a Middle/High school
- 3 days preschool
- The position is a preschool SLP who is experienced at case managing. Case managing includes assessment, writing assessment reports, facilitating IEPs, can successfully use our online SIRAS IEP management system, and can provide therapy to preschoolers ages 3 - 5.
- It is a 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Must have California SLP license
- Must have ASHA CCC's
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you then, come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled