A full-time Virtual School Psychologist is needed in Chandler, AZ for the full 22/23 school year! Job is to provide services that assist parents and professionals in meeting the educational and social/emotional/behavioral, and mental health needs of children!
- Full time
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- K-12th grade
- Quick Zoom interview
- $30 - $40 an hour based on experience
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- You must provide your own liability insurance
- Must be licensed in the state of AZ
- Previous experience in schools required (Min 2 years)
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- 1099 Employee
- Paid weekly
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at (770)-882-2043. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled