Yes, our school jobs can help you take the next step in your career. But you know (and so do we) that finding the right school job is about so much more than that. It’s about discovering new opportunities to inspire students—to show them new possibilities, to encourage them to realize their potential and to help them shine – no matter where you are. ProCare therapy is seeking a fully remote, Georgia licensed School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
As the country’s most reliable source of telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms. If you’re interested in a MA based work from home School Psychology job, see details below:
- ASAP - EOSY
- K-12 caseload
- Primarily conducting Special Education evaluations and reevaluations
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week) 6.5 hr days
What to expect:
- Use formal and informal assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) in developing appropriate interventions and programs. Implement interventions and programs with students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program recommendations. Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Participate as a member of the multidisciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child's educational plan.
- Assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Participate in professional organizations, continuing education, and in-services to continually improve professional knowledge and skill.
- Development and monitoring of behavior plans and implementation of positive behavior support strategies.
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree required
- State DOE Licensure required
- NASP Certification required
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Guaranteed hours
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
For more details regarding this work-from-home School Psychologist job, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (904) 376-7139. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled