Full Time Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Needed | Washington - Hiring Now
Can’t you just see the possibilities educators and therapists would have if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? VocoVision is concentrating on making that dream a reality through connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need. Our focus above anything else, to find unique virtual solutions to ensure that education, speech, and psychology services are more accessible even if they can’t be in the same room. We are currently seeking virtual Speech Language Pathologists in a stunning Washington town for a FULL TIME virtual position, if you want to help us achieve this dream, please see details below:
- Active License in the state of Washington AND residing state (if applicable)
- Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Arizona Fingerprints Clearance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
Job Details Include:
- Caseload: Grades K-12
- Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Maintain professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association.
(Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Information:
1099 Contractor Position
Fully Remote Position / Work from Home
Exclusive Access to our Therapy Material
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Sam Schweinsberg at (678) 367-2908. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled