Work From Home CCC-SLP Job in Texas - Multiple Openings
Have you been hesitating to take the leap over to teletherapy? We have an amazing opportunity for you, if you're ready to make the switch. VocoVision is seeking a passionate CCC-SLP this school year for a work-from-home position based in San Antonio., TX This school is incredibly supportive and eager to invite a skilled Speech Language Pathologist onto their team as soon as possible. See details below -
- Remote position
- 37.5 hours/week
- ARDS and therapy only
- Mild Caseload
- 25 Students
- No evals
- 37.5 hours/week
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree
- ASHA CCCs
- State Education Certificate
- Competitive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed Hours
- Work-from Home
- ???????Access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade
???????If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled