CA| Fully remote Speech Language Pathologist
Can’t you just see the possibilities educators and therapists would have if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? VocoVision is concentrating on making that dream a reality through connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need. Our focus above anything else, to find unique virtual solutions to ensure that education, speech, and psychology services are more accessible even if they can’t be in the same room. We are currently seeking virtual SLPs in CA for a 1.0 FTE virtual position, if you want to help us achieve this dream, please see details below:
Candidates MUST have active or pending licensure in CA to be considered for this position. VocoVision will provide technical and clinical training to candidates with minimal teletherapy experience. CFY positions provided on an on-site basis.
- 37.5 Hours/week
- Upcoming School year
- Special education caseload
- Mostly virtual population
- Direct services
- 6 students are consult only
- 40-50 student caseload
- Master's Degree
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech Language Pathologist Certificate from the State Department of Education and a State License from the Department of Health Services.
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
For more information about this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at 678-748-5316. Resumes should be sent to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled