An small and inclusive School District in Missouri has partnered with Vocovision to to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist. This position is unique because it offers the ability to work from home as a speech teletherapist.
- Requires a master’s degree in communication disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Caseload: K-12
- 1:1 Tech Mild to Severe - High need autism, aac devices
- Hours per week: 37.5-40 (fulltime)
- 4 or 5 days (Fridays are used for evals and meetings)
- Licensure/Qualifications: SLP-CCC eligible to provide supervision to SLPA
• Start date: 08/25/2022
• End date: 06/08/2023
We are currently seeking qualified applicants who are innovative, enthusiastic and looking for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students and the community.
Apply here and call Claire zarynoff at 770-776-2133 to be considered for this fully remote School Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled