Hiring Virtual School Based Speech Therapists (SLP-CCC) in Indiana!
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana looking for a virtual opportunity? We have the perfect one for you! This is your chance to work with an amazing school district and make an impact on a child's life.. from home! Get an interview today!
- 1099 tax form
- ASAP Start - 5/27/23
- Around 80 students on caseload
- Many of the students are on consult
- High school caseload
- 1 school site
- Duties: Provided speech and language therapy, keep data on goals, communicate with Team, participate in IEP meetings, maintain IEP paperwork, bill medicaid
- More caseload details to be discussed during interview
- Requires Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorder's
- Must be licensed for the state of Indiana
- 2 year's experience in schools needed
- Conducting evaluations, assessments, and writing reports, determining a student's strengths in language, fluency, speech, and oral motor skills
- Attend Special Education team meetings
- Follow IEP guidelines and input on adjustments needed
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled