ProCare Therapy is the leading staffing agency towards providing the best possible service towards people who help those in need. We only look for the best of the best in order to help the young minds of the next generation. We are currently on the market for a full-time virtual visually impaired teacher in the city of Renton, WA during the course of the 2022/2023 school year. If you believe that you would be a perfect fit for this necessary position please apply online! Here are some more details below.
- Full-Time hours working (Monday - Friday)
- Start time is ASAP to the end of the school year.
- It would be either in person or virtual with students ages ranging from 3 to 21 years old.
- Providing district wide service on an itinerary basis.
- Will consider part-time and virtual applicants.
- More details upon interview.
- Must have a Master's Degree in Education for the Visually Impaired.
- Required to hold an active state certification in Visual Education.
- Previous experience with students ranging from K-12 is preferred.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- However, if you want to go virtual you will not be eligible for any benefits. (1099 independent contractor)
We here are try every single day finding the best possible candidates to help students in need nation-wide. If you believe that you are a perfect fit for this position please email me a copy of your updated resume at [email protected] and I will get back to you about the next steps in the hiring process. The school district is actively holding interviews within the area so please do not hesitate to jump on this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled