ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist! As a contracted ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs.
- Master’s Degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have Active License through the CALIFORNIA
- MUST HAVE PPS CERTIFICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Prior experience working as a school psychologist
- Weekly direct deposits
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Weekends and Holidays Off.
General Psych Duties:
- Conducts psychological assessments, testing and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to maximize learning and overcoming psychological issues.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs
Competitive Compensation: $45-65/hr (based on experience)
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide or virtual positions, please contact me today!
I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled