Are you ready to make a positive impact on people's lives from the comfort of your own home? Do you have a passion for using the latest technology to deliver high-quality therapy services? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual teletherapy company looking for talented and enthusiastic therapists to join our team.
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality therapy services, regardless of their location or ability. Our team of therapists work with clients from all walks of life, using the latest teletherapy technology and evidence-based practices to help them achieve their therapy goals. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us take our mission to the next level.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced School Psychologist to join our team. As a virtual School Psychologist, you will provide assessments, evaluations, and counseling services to students in a remote setting, ensuring that they receive the best possible care and attention.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students to determine eligibility for special education services
- Provide counseling and support to students and families, including crisis intervention as needed
- Develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with special needs
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to support student success
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and services provided
- Master's degree in psychology, school psychology, or related field
- Valid license as a School Psychologist in the state of Indiana
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience providing virtual counseling and support preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual therapists and help us make a difference in the lives of those we serve. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, you get to work from the comfort of your own home without having to deal with traffic or finding parking. It's all the perks of working remotely without the isolation! So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and let's get started with ProCare Therapy!
Please send a copy of your resume along with at least one reference (previous supervisor) to be considered. Let's change some lives today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled