Fully Remote SLP Needed in New Mexico. Will take CA license
Job Type: Contract
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based SLP position in New Mexico. The position needs a Speech Language pathologist that can obtain a NM license with offer. Experience with IEPs and goals is preferred for this school based position. This is Teletherapy. candidates need to be comfortable working your computer. This is work from home.
To apply: Submit a resume below or send a resume to Shelley Mourillon at email@example.com to apply directly.
- Full time 37.5 hours
- school setting K-12
- Must have CA license and able to obtain NM license with offer.
- This is a 1099 independent contracting position.
- Compensation based on experience.
- state of Arizona license active
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
- very supportive school district. other SLPs in place
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled